- Sign up for the Simplify Commerce Shopify plugin here (currently in beta): https://www.shopify.com/login?redirect=authorize_gateway%2F1051887
- Log in to your Shopify account. Then click Add payment gateway.
- In Settings > Payments, in the Accept payments section, choose Change provider in the top right-hand corner.
- Under Third party credit card provider, select "Simplify Commerce by Mastercard" from the dropdown.
- Retrieve your API keys from your Simplify Commerce dashboard (found under Settings > Keys). Please note that the keys must be Hosted Payments enabled.
- Configure your Simplify Commerce account by entering your Hosted Payments enabled public and private API keys. Click Activate.
Test Mode vs. Live Mode:
To run payments in test mode (payments will be simulated and cards will not be charged):
- Enable "Use test mode" in Shopify where you configure your gateway.
- Use the sandbox public/private keys from your Simplify Commerce dashboard. Sandbox keys in Simplify Commerce begin with "sbpb_".
- You can use the test cards listed here to simulate transactions.
When you're finished testing, you want to run payments in live mode:
- Disable "Use test mode".
- Use the live public/private keys from your Simplify Commerce dashboard. Live keys in Simplify Commerce begin with "lvpb_".
Your store is now using Simplify Commerce for payments!
The above information regarding your rate is placeholder content. Simplify Commerce does not charge merchants a fee. Processing fees are set by the acquirer you selected when creating your Simplify Commerce account.